The American Academy of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound (AAMU), a company owned by physical therapists & located in New York, announced an online webinar with multiple featured speakers. The webinar's title is "Integration of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound in Clinical Practice" & it is planned to take place virtually on April 24th, 2021, at 10 am EST.
According to their official website, the schedule is as follows:
- 10 am to 11 am: Jon Jacobson, MD - Ultrasound Evaluation of the Knee.
- 11 am to 12 pm: Minna Kohler, MD, RhMSUS - Ultrasonography in Rheumatology.
- 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm: William Walter, MD - Shoulder Ultrasound: basic approach, value added, and opportunities for intervention.
- 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm: Wayne Stokes, MD - Ultrasound in Sports Medicine & sideline evaluation.
- 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm: Mohini Rawat, DPT, RMSK - Neuromusculoskeletal Ultrasonography.
If you are interested, you may want to visit the following link to check their requirements & register for the webinar:
MSK Ultrasound Mastermind™
Official Website: https://mskusmastermind.com
MSK Ultrasound Mastermind®