AIUM/APTA Webinar: MSKUS in the Hands of the Physical Therapist – Its Current and Expanding Utility: Part I - J. Megan Sions, PT, DPT, PhD & Bruno U.K. Steiner, PT, DPT, LMT, RMSK
The American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM) and the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) will hold an educational webinar on Monday, November 1, 2021, at 1:00 PM EST.
Title: MSKUS in the Hands of the Physical Therapist – Its Current and Expanding Utility: Part 1
Speakers: J. Megan Sions, PT, DPT, PhD & Bruno U.K. Steiner, PT, DPT, LMT, RMSK
- Describe procedures for ultrasound imaging of the low back,
- Discuss uses of musculoskeletal ultrasound imaging in the management of low back pain,
- Detect and differentiate between hemarthrosis and simple effusion,
- Identify hallmarks of tendinopathic involvement in pain causation,
- Consider the participation of multiple sources of pain that may impact clinical/rehabilitation decisions; and
- Recognize musculoskeletal ultrasound’s (MSKUS’) role as an extension of the Physical Therapy evaluation.
The American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM) and the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) have established a growing relationship in which doctors of physical therapy are now part of their recognized effort toward using ultrasound imaging in health care practice. This session is one of the multiple webinars by doctors of physical therapy for AIUM for 2021.
You can attend and register directly with AIUM (Register Here)
MSK ULTRASOUND MASTERMIND®
Official Website: https://mskusmastermind.com
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
MSK Ultrasound Mastermind®